Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog I: "What bothers me?"

There are many problems in the world today, but the one that really concerns me is that how we define our own identity to the world. I am concerned in how we are known in other places. I know that each one of us is identified by each other by stereotypes; "a belief that may be adopted about specific types of individuals or certain ways of doing things, but that belief may or may not accurately reflect reality." (Wikipedia: stereotype) it is bad because people tend to judge others without really knowing who that person really is. It relates to everything really, from school stereotypes, to our own national identity. I am concern in how the world see us: just a country full of good boxers and singers? I don't really like that idea. I know that the Philippines is really more than boxers and singers. I know we are so much more, and I really want the world to know what are the Filipinos really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment