Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Blog III: "What major insights have I gained so far from my ongoing experiences in engaging in the initiative?"

In participating in the AKAY project, I realized how lucky I am that I'm studying in DLSU, and how many other students want to study in this university too. I also learned that we should be mindful of what the others need and that we should care about it too. I also learned from teaching high school students, that teaching is really hard and how satisfying teaching could be. Seeing others understand what you teach gave me a satisfying feeling; it felt that my efforts wasn't wasted, and it is worth giving. I learned that being friendly will get you far; the more friends you have, the better, but one should consider who to befriend with. My group mates and I still have one more session with AKAY, and I am looking forward to it. I had fun with the last sessions and I am really grateful that we participated in the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment